Go to website: https://downtownrockymount.com/events/juneteenth/
Join us May 31-June 1 at the Imperial Centre for the Arts & Science.
Main Stage: Friday
- 5:00-7:00PM: AB Honor Roll (Edgecombe Room at the Event Center)
- 7:00PM: Darryl Murrill Group
- 8:45PM: We Are One Tribute Band
Main Stage: Saturday
- 12:30-1:30PM: Mark Greene Friends & Family
- 2:15-3:30PM: SoulJam
- 4:30-5:00PM: Keynote Senator Toby Fitch
- 5:00-6:15PM: Marcus Anderson
- 6:45-7:00PM: Awards
- 7:00-8:00PM: Vivian Green
Second Stage: Saturday
- 11:45AM-12:00PM: Bike Rodeo/Opening Ceremony
- 1:30-2:15PM: African Horizon Drumming & Dance
- 3:30-3:45PM: Mr. Mime
- 4:30-4:40PM: Truth Tabernacle Church Heritage Choir
All of our event participants may book rooms at Country Inn & Suites at a discounted rate. Please see hotel information below.
Country Inn & Suites
672 English Rd., Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, US
Phone: (252) 442-0500
For discounted rates call 252-442-0500 and ask for the Juneteenth Festival Rate.
For additional information about area accommodations and dining, please visit the Nash County Travel & Tourism website.