Since I continue to keep getting questions this is what I recommend needs to be done however I stand to be corrected.
Because of the state of the Edgecombe County Democratic Party and some Democrats have a problem with me this is what I suggest that interested Democrats do.
1. Read The Plan of Organization for yourself
2. File a Petition and/or Petitions
3. Petition 1 I recommend since the former county secretary only had 5 precinct packages all the precinct packages need to be collected because the precincts that tried to mail theirs in the packages were returned because the P.O. Box was closed. Once collected send to the NC State Democratic Party Headquarters so that the county can be in compliance. (But don’t have to wait on the packages can actually go ahead and file the Petition and gather the packages while the party is investigating.)
4. Petition 2 I recommend a complaint or complaints to remove the chair and any county officer that has not performed their duties because of lack of communication not willing to perform their duties per the Plan of Organization due to the lack of communication, quorums not being met doing meetings, allowing votes to be taken on agenda and treasurer’s reports that have been insufficient as it relates to how the monies have been spent and who approved the spending.
5. Send Petition/Petitions to the NC State Democratic Party to investigate their findings and let the chips fall where they lay.
As Bugs Bunny would say, now there you have it plain and simple.