I know many of you are without power and may not be able to get this message. Hopefully – it will help some of you. I know it is frustrating to be without power and even more to be dealing with damage to your home or business. All of your public officials are working hard for our recovery. Some of these numbers below may be of help:

If there is damage to your house or business – please make sure the county emergency management office has a report of your damages.

Halifax County Emergency Management – Tina Hinton, Director or Jennifer Simmons – 252/583-2031 (Report any damages to this number)

Nash County Emergency Management – Brian Brantley – 252-459-9805.

Brenda Jones, Exec. Asst. Legislative Liaison, NC Div of Emerg. Mgmt — 919-218-3742 or

Emily Young – Manager, Individual Assistance Program, NC Div. of Emergency Management, State Individual Damage Assessment Issues – 919-715-8000 — Ext 289

Red Cross – 800-854-1097—Individual emergency needs (food, water, housing, etc.)

Food, Water and Ice Distribution: Enfield Fire Department; Roanoke Rapids Recreation Center (State Mobile Unit). Help available for any person/family in the area.

Angela R. Bryant

717 West End St.

Rocky Mount, NC 27803-2817

252-442-4022; e-fax – 703-783-8553

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.