Peroxide VS Bleach
This was written by my neighbor (a doctor’s wife), and I want to
share it with you. She was over recently for coffee and smelled the bleach I
was using to clean my toilet and counter tops. This is what she told me:
"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little ole bottle of 3%
peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store. What does bleach cost?
My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors
don’t tell you about peroxide.
"Have you ever smelled bleach in a doctor’s office? NO!!! Why? Because it
smells, and it is not healthy! Ask the nurses who work in the doctor’s offices,
and ask them if they use bleach at home. They are wiser and know better!
"Did you also know bleach was invented in the late 40’s? It’s chlorine, folks!
And it was used to kill our troops.
"Peroxide was invented during WWI. It was used to save and help cleanse the
needs of our troops and hospitals. Please think about this:
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and
hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I
bathe.) No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive
pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash..
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of
3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and
leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or
spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to
kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of
peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes
several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal
with any medicine but was healed by soaking in peroxide..
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and
keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic
system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture
whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to
kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose
into a tissue.
9 If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right
away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten
minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus,
or other skin infections.
11. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of
whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it
directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse
with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
12. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is no smearing, which
is why I love it so much for this.
"I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without!
"With prices of most necessities rising, I’m glad there’s a way to save tons of
money in such a simple, healthy manner!"
This information really woke me up. I hope you gain something from
Pass this on .. and on . and on!
Note: This is a forwarded message. This is worth a try. I just believe there is some truth to this. Yep got to try this. C. Dancy II – DCN Publisher